Wellbutrin xl and Theft - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Theft is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin Xl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wellbutrin xl and have Theft. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,341 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,341 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Theft.
What is Wellbutrin xl?
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 21,002 Wellbutrin xl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Theft?
Theft is found to be associated with 296 drugs and 156 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wellbutrin xl and Theft reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Theft when taking Wellbutrin xl *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Theft when taking Wellbutrin xl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Wellbutrin xl *:
- Truvada: 1 person, 50.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pravachol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Kaletra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Inderal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chantix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ativan: 1 person, 50.00%
- Androgel: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Theft *:
- Testicular Disorder (disease of testes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Compulsive Sexual Behavior: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anal Cancer Stage 0: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 1 person, 50.00%
- Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bankruptcy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Distress: 1 person, 50.00%
- Shoplifting: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin xl and have Theft?Check whether Theft is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Theft and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wellbutrin xl:
- Wellbutrin xl (21,002 reports)
Common Wellbutrin xl side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,638 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,305 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,176 reports
- Depression: 1,053 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1,039 reports
- Dizziness: 1,020 reports
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin xl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Theft treatments and more:
- Theft (873 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Theft:
- Theft in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Theft in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Theft in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Theft:
- Abilify: 330 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Theft:
- Theft (296 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Theft:
All the conditions that are associated with Theft:
- Theft (156 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin xl) and Wellbutrin xl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupron Depot vs. Loestrin 24 Fe - now
- Betapace Af and High Blood Pressure - a second ago
- Betapace Af and Weakness - 2 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Hypotension - 4 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Dizziness - 5 seconds ago
- Niaspan vs. Colestid - 7 seconds ago
- Cipro and Vaginal Discharge - 7 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Fatigue - 7 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Breathing Difficulty - 8 seconds ago
- Betapace Af and Nausea - 10 seconds ago