Wellbutrin and Dizziness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dizziness is found among people who take Wellbutrin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wellbutrin and have Dizziness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93,097 people who have side effects when taking Wellbutrin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
93,097 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin.
Among them, 5,574 people (5.99%) have Dizziness.
What is Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 107,381 Wellbutrin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is found to be associated with 4,763 drugs and 5,421 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wellbutrin and Dizziness reports submitted per year:
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Dizziness *:
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Wellbutrin*:
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Wellbutrin *:
Common drugs people take besides Wellbutrin *:
Common side effects people have besides Dizziness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin and have Dizziness?Check whether Dizziness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dizziness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride:
- Dizziness and drugs with ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride (7,943 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wellbutrin:
- Wellbutrin (107,381 reports)
Common Wellbutrin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 8,239 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,356 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 7,302 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 6,901 reports
- Depression: 6,719 reports
- Pain: 5,904 reports
- Dizziness: 5,574 reports
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dizziness treatments and more:
- Dizziness (535,672 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,755 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,438 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,369 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,763 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,421 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin) and Wellbutrin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meloxicam and Donepezil Hydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Permethrin and Indigestion - 7 seconds ago
- Eletriptan Hydrobromide and Dayvigo drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Bicalutamide drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Vandazole vs. Clindamycin Hydrochloride - 20 seconds ago
- Ventolin Hfa and Suicidal Behavior - 21 seconds ago
- Epivir and Retinal Deposits - 26 seconds ago
- Thalomid and Pain Exacerbated - 28 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Aspiration Pleural Cavity Abnormal - 28 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Muscle Contractions Involuntary - 34 seconds ago