Who have Ejaculation retrograde with Wellbutrin - from FDA reports
Ejaculation retrograde is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin. We study 71,522 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from FDA. Among them, 3 have Ejaculation retrograde. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation retrograde and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
71,522 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Ejaculation retrograde
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Ejaculation retrograde when taking Wellbutrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hair Loss: 2 people, 66.67%
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 33.33%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Propecia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ativan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 33.33%
- Buspar: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Erection Problems: 3 people, 100.00%
- Pelvic Discomfort: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ejaculation Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 1 person, 33.33%
- Orgasmic Dysfunction (not getting orgasm): 1 person, 33.33%
- Ejaculation Failure: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ejaculation retrograde while taking Wellbutrin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ejaculation retrograde
- Subscribe to monitor Ejaculation retrograde in Wellbutrin
You are not alone:
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Wellbutrin 83,675 users)
Ejaculation retrograde (retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder instead of emerging through the penis during orgasm) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, high blood pressure, depression, schizophrenia, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 514 Ejaculation retrograde patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ejaculation retrogradeEjaculation retrograde (268 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ejaculation retrogradeEjaculation retrograde (202 conditions)
Wellbutrin side effects
- Wellbutrin side effects (72,794 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ih with Cefpodoxime Proxetil? - now
- Will you have Blood Immunoglobulin E Increased with Actos? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose with Spiriva Respimat? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Gastroparesis with Hydroxyurea? - 9 seconds ago
- Benylin and Early Fumitory drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Aplastic Anemia with Albuterol Sulfate? - 10 seconds ago
- Ditropan Xl and Gamma drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Aplastic Anaemia with Albuterol Sulfate? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia with Keflex? - 12 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Meropenem drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.