Wellbutrin and Promiscuity - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Promiscuity is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wellbutrin and have Promiscuity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93,097 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
93,097 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Promiscuity.
What is Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 107,136 Wellbutrin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Promiscuity?
Promiscuity (having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners) is found to be associated with 47 drugs and 37 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wellbutrin and Promiscuity reports submitted per year:
Time on Wellbutrin when people have Promiscuity *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Promiscuity when taking Wellbutrin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Promiscuity when taking Wellbutrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Wellbutrin *:
- Albuterol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abilify: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Promiscuity *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Emotional Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 1 person, 50.00%
- Abnormal Behavior: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Quit Smoking: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin and have Promiscuity?Check whether Promiscuity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Promiscuity and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wellbutrin:
- Wellbutrin (107,136 reports)
Common Wellbutrin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Promiscuity treatments and more:
- Promiscuity (54 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Promiscuity:
- Promiscuity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Promiscuity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Promiscuity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Promiscuity:
- Promiscuity (47 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Promiscuity:
- Promiscuity (37 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin) and Wellbutrin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Diuretic Therapy and Pulmonary Embolism - now
- Prochlorperazine and Pulmonary Embolism - 16 seconds ago
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma and Fluid Retention - 24 seconds ago
- Diamox and Stillbirth - 26 seconds ago
- Weight Abnormal and Depression - 38 seconds ago
- Zestril and Weakness - 52 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Nephrosclerosis - 59 seconds ago
- Primary Myelofibrosis and Pulmonary Embolism - a minute ago
- Bactrim and Lactobacillus Test Positive - a minute ago
- Januvia and Pramosone drug interaction - a minute ago