Wixela inhub and Breast cancer aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast cancer aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Wixela Inhub.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wixela inhub and have Breast cancer aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,960 people who have side effects while taking Wixela inhub from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,960 people reported to have side effects when taking Wixela inhub.
Among them, 2 people (0.1%) have Breast cancer aggravated.
What is Wixela inhub?
Wixela inhub has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. eHealthMe is studying from 1,982 Wixela inhub users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast cancer aggravated?
Breast cancer aggravated is found to be associated with 1,123 drugs and 286 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wixela inhub and Breast cancer aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Breast cancer aggravated when taking Wixela inhub *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast cancer aggravated when taking Wixela inhub *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Wixela inhub *:
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ambrisentan: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Breast cancer aggravated *:
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 1 person, 50.00%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wixela inhub and have Breast cancer aggravated?Check whether Breast cancer aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Breast cancer aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wixela inhub:
- Wixela inhub (1,982 reports)
Common Wixela inhub side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 347 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 276 reports
- Asthma: 141 reports
- Cough: 129 reports
Browse all side effects of Wixela inhub:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast cancer aggravated treatments and more:
- Breast cancer aggravated (8 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast cancer aggravated:
- Breast cancer aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast cancer aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast cancer aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast cancer aggravated:
- Zantac: 31,011 reports
- Ranitidine: 25,585 reports
- Premarin: 16,321 reports
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate: 2,765 reports
- Enbrel: 2,572 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,380 reports
- Avonex: 2,186 reports
- Remicade: 1,933 reports
- Humira: 1,467 reports
- Letrozole: 1,281 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breast cancer aggravated:
- Breast cancer aggravated (1,123 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast cancer aggravated:
- Indigestion: 31,587 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 21,862 reports
- Hormone replacement therapy: 10,626 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,688 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,608 reports
- Gastric ulcer: 4,174 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,951 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,938 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breast cancer aggravated:
- Breast cancer aggravated (286 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate (the active ingredients of Wixela inhub) and Wixela inhub (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prozac and Epclusa drug interaction - now
- Volmax and Spiriva drug interaction - a second ago
- Levetiracetam and Relapsing Fever - 2 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Belviq drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Morphine drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Claritin-D drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Lortab and Ciprodex drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Mephyton and Metronidazole drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Belsomra and Lisinopril drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Gabitril drug interaction - 18 seconds ago