Who have Weedoff poisoning with Xalatan - from FDA reports
There is no Weedoff poisoning reported by people who take Xalatan yet. This review analyzes which people have Weedoff poisoning with Xalatan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Weedoff poisoning while taking Xalatan?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weedoff poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Weedoff poisoning in Xalatan
You are not alone:
Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 21,567 users)
No further information found.
Drugs that are associated with Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Could your condition cause Weedoff poisoningWeedoff poisoning
Xalatan side effects
- Xalatan side effects (21,012 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Xalatana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vaccination Site Scab with Doryx? - now
- Will you have Salmonella Bacteraemia with Allegra D 24 Hour? - a second ago
- Will you have Painful Chest with Simcor? - a second ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Simcor? - a second ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Simcor? - a second ago
- Will you have Diverticulitis Oesophageal with Etrafon 2-25? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Incontinence with Vicoprofen? - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Campral and Fluoxetine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Simcor? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Pain with Simcor? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.