Xanax and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Ambien, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84,702 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
84,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 6,846 people (8.08%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Xanax when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 28.16 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10.34 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.45 %
- 1 - 2 years: 8.05 %
- 2 - 5 years: 31.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.62 %
- 10+ years: 10.34 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Xanax *:
- female: 76.46 %
- male: 23.54 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.02 %
- 10-19: 0.64 %
- 20-29: 7.4 %
- 30-39: 12.0 %
- 40-49: 22.96 %
- 50-59: 25.85 %
- 60+: 31.06 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (846 people, 12.36%)
- High Blood Pressure (436 people, 6.37%)
- Osteoporosis (368 people, 5.38%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (360 people, 5.26%)
- Fibromyalgia (359 people, 5.24%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (1,030 people, 15.05%)
- Zometa (974 people, 14.23%)
- Lyrica (938 people, 13.70%)
- Oxycontin (924 people, 13.50%)
- Lasix (879 people, 12.84%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,571 people, 22.95%)
- Depression (1,536 people, 22.44%)
- Fatigue (1,527 people, 22.30%)
- Injury (1,334 people, 19.49%)
- Weakness (1,311 people, 19.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Xanax?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of alprazolam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Xanax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers