Xanax and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Chantix, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84,702 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
84,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 772 people (0.91%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Xanax when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 29.17 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.17 %
- 2 - 5 years: 39.58 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.33 %
- 10+ years: 10.42 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Xanax *:
- female: 64.64 %
- male: 35.36 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.94 %
- 20-29: 7.22 %
- 30-39: 22.36 %
- 40-49: 26.41 %
- 50-59: 25.35 %
- 60+: 16.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (194 people, 25.13%)
- Quit Smoking (122 people, 15.80%)
- Pain (81 people, 10.49%)
- Sleep Disorder (60 people, 7.77%)
- Bipolar Disorder (51 people, 6.61%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix (133 people, 17.23%)
- Ambien (102 people, 13.21%)
- Cymbalta (98 people, 12.69%)
- Paxil (96 people, 12.44%)
- Zoloft (91 people, 11.79%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (234 people, 30.31%)
- Insomnia (212 people, 27.46%)
- Suicidal Ideation (190 people, 24.61%)
- Agitation (179 people, 23.19%)
- Aggression (167 people, 21.63%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Anger when taking Xanax?
- Check symptoms - is anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnger and drugs with ingredients of alprazolam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Xanax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all side effects of Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger
Could your condition cause AngerAnger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers