Xanax and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Chantix, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84,702 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
84,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 772 people (0.91%) have Anger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Xanax when people have Anger *:
- < 1 month: 29.55 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.82 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 4.55 %
- 2 - 5 years: 40.91 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.09 %
- 10+ years: 9.09 %
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Xanax *:
- female: 64.64 %
- male: 35.36 %
Age of people who have Anger when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.94 %
- 20-29: 7.22 %
- 30-39: 22.36 %
- 40-49: 26.41 %
- 50-59: 25.35 %
- 60+: 16.73 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 194 people, 25.13%
- Quit Smoking: 122 people, 15.80%
- Pain: 81 people, 10.49%
- Sleep Disorder: 60 people, 7.77%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 51 people, 6.61%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 133 people, 17.23%
- Ambien: 102 people, 13.21%
- Cymbalta: 98 people, 12.69%
- Paxil: 96 people, 12.44%
- Zoloft: 91 people, 11.79%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 234 people, 30.31%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 212 people, 27.46%
- Suicidal Ideation: 190 people, 24.61%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 179 people, 23.19%
- Aggression: 167 people, 21.63%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xanax and have Anger?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,868 users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,189 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,704 drugs)
Could your condition cause AngerAnger (1,412 conditions)
Xanax side effects
- Xanax side effects (84,746 reports)
Browse all side effects of Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Anger
- Support group for people who have Anger
- Support group for people who take Xanax
You may be interested in these posts
- Suffering from joint, muscle pain and swelling.
- what will happen if i take xanax and oxycarbozopine together.
- what will happen if i mix canax with my oxycarbozopine?
- I am a 55 year old woman take.5 mg Xanax for tinnitus and aid in sleep. Have developed acid reflux and am in pain. Taking proton pump inhibitor but not helping. Started thinking that my use of Xanax at night may be causing my acid reflux. Want to see if others have had this experience as...
- Has anyone had eye pain while on Xanax
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Mucinex?
- Will you have Segmental Glomerulosclerosis with Meloxicam?
- Will you have Gingival Bleeding with Indapamide?
- Will you have Gastric Ileus with Fentanyl?
- Will you have Embolic Stroke with Fluoxetine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mucinex and have Urination - Excessive At Night?
- Support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Segmental Glomerulosclerosis?
- Support group for people who take Indapamide and have Gingival Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Fentanyl and have Gastric Ileus?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Embolic Stroke?
- What to expect when you take Mucinex and have Urination - Excessive At Night?
- What to expect when you take Meloxicam and have Segmental Glomerulosclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Indapamide and have Gingival Bleeding?
- What to expect when you take Fentanyl and have Gastric Ileus?
- What to expect when you take Fluoxetine and have Embolic Stroke?
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Ticlopidine Hydrochloride, Synthroid
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Mestinon
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Lamictal Xr
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Folate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, B12, Calcium Carbonate, Methotrexate
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.