Xanax and Benign ovarian tumor - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Benign ovarian tumor is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xanax and have Benign ovarian tumor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 119,807 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
119,807 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 9 people (0.01%) have Benign ovarian tumor.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 128,154 Xanax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Benign ovarian tumor?
Benign ovarian tumor is found to be associated with 290 drugs and 139 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xanax and Benign ovarian tumor reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Benign ovarian tumor when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Common drugs people take besides Xanax *:
- Avapro: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cardura: 2 people, 22.22%
- Rebif: 2 people, 22.22%
- Paxil: 2 people, 22.22%
- Evista: 2 people, 22.22%
- Lamictal: 2 people, 22.22%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 11.11%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 11.11%
- Baclofen: 1 person, 11.11%
- Betaseron: 1 person, 11.11%
Common side effects people have besides Benign ovarian tumor *:
- Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (bleeding disorder in which the immune system destroys platelets, which are necessary for normal blood clotting): 2 people, 22.22%
- Fall: 2 people, 22.22%
- Ovarian Cysts (fluid filled sacs of the ovary): 2 people, 22.22%
- Weakness: 1 person, 11.11%
- Food Poisoning (poison in food): 1 person, 11.11%
- Fever: 1 person, 11.11%
- Feeling Hot: 1 person, 11.11%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 11.11%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 22.22%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 11.11%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 11.11%
- Pain: 1 person, 11.11%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 11.11%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
- Breast Cancer Female: 1 person, 11.11%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 11.11%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xanax and have Benign ovarian tumor?Check whether Benign ovarian tumor is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Benign ovarian tumor and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xanax:
- Xanax (128,154 reports)
Common Xanax side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 10,999 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10,095 reports
- Pain: 9,295 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,724 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 8,331 reports
- Depression: 7,609 reports
- Weakness: 7,485 reports
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Benign ovarian tumor treatments and more:
- Benign ovarian tumor (490 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Benign ovarian tumor:
- Benign ovarian tumor in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Benign ovarian tumor in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Benign ovarian tumor in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Benign ovarian tumor:
- Benign ovarian tumor (290 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Benign ovarian tumor:
- Benign ovarian tumor (139 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Xanax) and Xanax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neoplasm Malignant and Ear Disorder - now
- Primidone and Rogaine drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Reopro and Ejection Fraction - 38 seconds ago
- Lotensin and Metastases To Bone Marrow - 39 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Shoulder Pain - 47 seconds ago
- Rifater and Zopiclone drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Medrol and Peripheral Neuropathy Aggravated - 53 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Brain Herniation - 53 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Blindness - a minute ago
- Probiotic and Skin Discoloration - Bluish - a minute ago