Xanax and Beta 2 microglobulin increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Beta 2 microglobulin increased is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xanax and have Beta 2 microglobulin increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 119,807 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
119,807 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 19 people (0.02%) have Beta 2 microglobulin increased.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 127,992 Xanax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Beta 2 microglobulin increased?
Beta 2 microglobulin increased is found to be associated with 365 drugs and 173 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xanax and Beta 2 microglobulin increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Beta 2 microglobulin increased when taking Xanax *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Beta 2 microglobulin increased when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 83.33 %
- 40-49: 5.56 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Xanax *:
- Levaquin: 17 people, 89.47%
- Ativan: 17 people, 89.47%
- Zometa: 17 people, 89.47%
- Demerol: 17 people, 89.47%
- Cytoxan: 17 people, 89.47%
- Miralax: 17 people, 89.47%
- Neurontin: 17 people, 89.47%
- Biaxin: 17 people, 89.47%
- Prempro: 17 people, 89.47%
- Klonopin: 17 people, 89.47%
Common side effects people have besides Beta 2 microglobulin increased *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 17 people, 89.47%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 17 people, 89.47%
- Depression: 17 people, 89.47%
- Discomfort: 17 people, 89.47%
- Disease Progression: 17 people, 89.47%
- Emotional Distress: 17 people, 89.47%
- Exostosis (formation of new bone on the surface of a bone): 17 people, 89.47%
- Facial Pain: 17 people, 89.47%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 people, 89.47%
- Foot Fracture: 17 people, 89.47%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 10.53%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 10.53%
- Depression: 2 people, 10.53%
- Constipation: 1 person, 5.26%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 5.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xanax and have Beta 2 microglobulin increased?Check whether Beta 2 microglobulin increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Beta 2 microglobulin increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xanax:
- Xanax (127,992 reports)
Common Xanax side effects:
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Beta 2 microglobulin increased treatments and more:
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased (396 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Beta 2 microglobulin increased:
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Beta 2 microglobulin increased:
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased (365 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Beta 2 microglobulin increased:
- Beta 2 microglobulin increased (173 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Xanax) and Xanax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triphasil-28 and Pupillary Reflex Impaired - 2 seconds ago
- Zoledronic Acid and Dyspnea At Rest - 3 seconds ago
- Ethambutol Hydrochloride and Rash Erythematous - 3 seconds ago
- Probiotics and Clindamycin Phosphate And Benzoyl Peroxide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Duac and Jaundice - Yellow Skin - 7 seconds ago
- Pegasys and Premature Rupture Of Membranes - 8 seconds ago
- Depakene and Tracleer drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Nitro-Dur drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ziac and Oruvail drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Chest Wall Abscess - 15 seconds ago