Xanax and Itchiness - from FDA reports
Itchiness is found among people who take Xanax, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Synthroid, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Itchiness with Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84,702 people who have side effects when taking Xanax from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
84,702 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 1,931 people (2.28%) have Itchiness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Xanax when people have Itchiness *:
- < 1 month: 31.03 %
- 1 - 6 months: 55.17 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 3.45 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.45 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.9 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Itchiness when taking Xanax *:
- female: 75.37 %
- male: 24.63 %
Age of people who have Itchiness when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.07 %
- 2-9: 0.07 %
- 10-19: 0.33 %
- 20-29: 2.28 %
- 30-39: 6.39 %
- 40-49: 21.0 %
- 50-59: 26.68 %
- 60+: 43.12 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (191 people, 9.89%)
- Depression (175 people, 9.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (174 people, 9.01%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (157 people, 8.13%)
- Hepatitis C (98 people, 5.08%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (189 people, 9.79%)
- Lasix (179 people, 9.27%)
- Aspirin (172 people, 8.91%)
- Ambien (168 people, 8.70%)
- Nexium (163 people, 8.44%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (595 people, 30.81%)
- Nausea (372 people, 19.26%)
- Fatigue (333 people, 17.24%)
- Pain (264 people, 13.67%)
- Breathing Difficulty (262 people, 13.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Itchiness when taking Xanax?
- Check symptoms - is itchiness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsItchiness and drugs with ingredients of alprazolam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItchiness and Xanax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
Itchiness has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,439 Itchiness patients).
Browse all side effects of Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ItchinessItchiness
Could your condition cause ItchinessItchiness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.