Xanax and Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis is reported only by a few people who take Xanax.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xanax and have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 119,807 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
119,807 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 128,053 Xanax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis?
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (inflammation or an infection of the lymphatic channels and lymph glands) is found to be associated with 374 drugs and 240 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xanax and Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis when taking Xanax *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Xanax *:
- Advil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tysabri: 2 people, 50.00%
- Tramadol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Avonex: 2 people, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Maxalt: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lunesta: 2 people, 50.00%
- Flomax: 2 people, 50.00%
- Effexor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cerebral Atrophy (decrement in size of brain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ear Haemorrhage (bleeding from ear): 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Effect Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cushingoid (obesity and weakening of the muscles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 50.00%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Burning Sensation: 2 people, 50.00%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 25.00%
- Urination - Painful: 1 person, 25.00%
- Urinary Tract Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xanax and have Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis?Check whether Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of alprazolam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xanax:
- Xanax (128,053 reports)
Common Xanax side effects:
Browse all side effects of Xanax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis treatments and more:
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (495 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis:
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis:
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (374 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis:
- Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (240 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Xanax) and Xanax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cipro and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 4 seconds ago
- Clobetasol Propionate and Neurodermatitis - 7 seconds ago
- High Blood Pressure and Haemarthrosis - 17 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis - 27 seconds ago
- Nexium and Arteriovenous Malformation - 28 seconds ago
- Prozac and Pergolide Mesylate drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine and Bone Fissure - 46 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Ketonuria - 58 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Urination - Excessive At Night - a minute ago
- Flagyl and Aortic Disorder - a minute ago