Will you have Necrosis ischaemic with Xanax - from FDA reports
Necrosis ischaemic is reported only by a few people who take Xanax. We study 96,007 people who have side effects while taking Xanax from FDA. Among them, 4 have Necrosis ischaemic. Find out below who they are, when they have Necrosis ischaemic and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on alprazolam (the active ingredients of Xanax) and Xanax (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Necrosis ischaemic are also considered in the study.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 103,173 users)
What is Necrosis ischaemic?
Necrosis ischaemic (death of cell due to lack of blood supply) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, seizures, muscle injury, bronchitis (latest reports from 471 Necrosis ischaemic patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
96,007 people reported to have side effects when taking Xanax.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Necrosis ischaemic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Necrosis ischaemic when taking Xanax *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Necrosis ischaemic when taking Xanax *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 50.00%
- Neurontin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lopressor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Loniten: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zofran: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lanoxin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Isordil: 2 people, 50.00%
- Humalog: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 3 people, 75.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 3 people, 75.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Splenomegaly (enlargement of spleen): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
- Haemangioma (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs): 2 people, 50.00%
- Cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Necrosis ischaemic while taking Xanax?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Necrosis ischaemic
- Subscribe to monitor Necrosis ischaemic in Xanax
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Xanax and have Necrosis ischaemic
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Necrosis ischaemicNecrosis ischaemic (346 drugs)
Could your condition cause Necrosis ischaemicNecrosis ischaemic (124 conditions)
Xanax side effects
- Xanax side effects (96,051 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrichosis Aggravated with Faslodex? - now
- Will you have Obsessive Thoughts with Yasmin? - a second ago
- Xanax and Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Transient Ischemic Attack with Amlodipine Besylate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Babinski'S Reflex with Exemestane? - 4 seconds ago
- Tolectin and Loxitane drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Osteoarthritis with Klonopin? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Pneumonitis with Velcade? - 11 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Halflytely drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Valley Fever with Afinitor? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Glipizide, Cozaar, Metformin - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Xarelto, Lamictal - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Adderall 20, Adderall Xr 20 for a 33 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Coq10, Jardiance, Saw Palmetto for a 64 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Xanax, Inderal, Cymbalta, Seroquel, Buspar, Celexa - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Estradiol - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Verapamil Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.