Xarelto and Nuchal rigidity - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nuchal rigidity is reported only by a few people who take Xarelto.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xarelto and have Nuchal rigidity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 195,181 people who have side effects while taking Xarelto from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
195,181 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Nuchal rigidity.
What is Xarelto?
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 197,146 Xarelto users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nuchal rigidity?
Nuchal rigidity (a resistance to flexion of the neck) is found to be associated with 520 drugs and 331 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xarelto and Nuchal rigidity reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nuchal rigidity when taking Xarelto *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Nuchal rigidity when taking Xarelto *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Xarelto *:
- Tranxene: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rivaroxaban: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cosentyx: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Nuchal rigidity *:
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 2 people, 100.00%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bacterial Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bradypnea: 1 person, 50.00%
- Dermatitis Exfoliative Generalised (inflammatory skin disease with erythema and scaling that affects nearly the entire cutaneous surface): 1 person, 50.00%
- Electroencephalogram Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 50.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xarelto and have Nuchal rigidity?Check whether Nuchal rigidity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nuchal rigidity and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rivaroxaban:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xarelto:
- Xarelto (197,146 reports)
Common Xarelto side effects:
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 7,535 reports
- Death: 6,147 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,968 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,818 reports
Browse all side effects of Xarelto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nuchal rigidity treatments and more:
- Nuchal rigidity (1,019 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nuchal rigidity:
- Nuchal rigidity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nuchal rigidity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nuchal rigidity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Nuchal rigidity:
- Nuchal rigidity (520 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Nuchal rigidity:
- Nuchal rigidity (331 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rivaroxaban (the active ingredients of Xarelto) and Xarelto (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Humulin R and Diarrhea Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Glimepiride and Scrotal Swelling - 4 seconds ago
- Lincomycin and Therapeutic Response Decreased - 6 seconds ago
- Azulfidine and Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage - 10 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Terbutaline Sulfate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Melatonin and Caprelsa drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Ativan and Sarcoidosis - 17 seconds ago
- Pharmaton and Taste - Impaired - 28 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Malignant Melanoma Stage Iii - 36 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals - 38 seconds ago