Xarelto and Pancreatitis chronic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pancreatitis chronic is found among people who take Xarelto, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xarelto and have Pancreatitis chronic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 195,181 people who have side effects when taking Xarelto from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
195,181 people reported to have side effects when taking Xarelto.
Among them, 7 people (0.0%) have Pancreatitis chronic.
What is Xarelto?
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 197,108 Xarelto users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pancreatitis chronic?
Pancreatitis chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas) is found to be associated with 980 drugs and 455 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xarelto and Pancreatitis chronic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Xarelto *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis chronic when taking Xarelto *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Xarelto *:
- Cymbalta: 5 people, 71.43%
- Tecfidera: 3 people, 42.86%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 28.57%
- Aricept: 2 people, 28.57%
- Creon: 2 people, 28.57%
- Carafate: 2 people, 28.57%
- Humalog: 2 people, 28.57%
- Solu-Medrol: 2 people, 28.57%
- Lipidil: 2 people, 28.57%
- Valium: 2 people, 28.57%
Common side effects people have besides Pancreatitis chronic *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 28.57%
- Splenic Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in splenic vein): 2 people, 28.57%
- Ileus Paralytic (obstruction of the intestine due to paralysis of the intestinal muscles): 2 people, 28.57%
- Pvt: 2 people, 28.57%
- Mesenteric Vein Thrombosis (blood clot in mesenteric vein): 2 people, 28.57%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 14.29%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 14.29%
- Immunodeficiency: 1 person, 14.29%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 28.57%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 28.57%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 2 people, 28.57%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 28.57%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 28.57%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 28.57%
- Depression: 2 people, 28.57%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 14.29%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 14.29%
- Blood Iron Decreased: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xarelto and have Pancreatitis chronic?Check whether Pancreatitis chronic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pancreatitis chronic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rivaroxaban:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xarelto:
- Xarelto (197,108 reports)
Common Xarelto side effects:
- Nosebleed (bleeding from nose): 7,535 reports
- Death: 6,147 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 5,968 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5,818 reports
Browse all side effects of Xarelto:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pancreatitis chronic treatments and more:
- Pancreatitis chronic (3,931 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatitis chronic:
- Pancreatitis chronic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis chronic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis chronic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis chronic:
- Metformin: 267 reports
- Byetta: 233 reports
- Seroquel: 214 reports
- Aspirin: 176 reports
- Creon: 175 reports
- Januvia: 170 reports
- Nexium: 137 reports
- Zyprexa: 130 reports
- Lisinopril: 128 reports
- Simvastatin: 128 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis chronic:
- Pancreatitis chronic (980 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis chronic:
- Type 2 diabetes: 368 reports
- High blood pressure: 210 reports
- Diabetes: 176 reports
- Pain: 173 reports
- Depression: 161 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis chronic:
- Pancreatitis chronic (455 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rivaroxaban (the active ingredients of Xarelto) and Xarelto (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zafirlukast and Clamminess - 4 seconds ago
- Humulin U and Metoprolol Succinate drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Splenomegaly - 50 seconds ago
- Ammonium Chloride and Bupropion Hydrochloride drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Depressed Mood and Heart Palpitations - a minute ago
- Trimethoprim and Swallowing Difficulty - a minute ago
- Delzicol and Abdominal Abscess - a minute ago
- Soliqua 100/33 and Belching - a minute ago
- Effexor and Bone Density Decreased - a minute ago
- Estrace and Eyelid Twitch - 2 minutes ago