Xatmep and Vomiting aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vomiting aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Xatmep.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xatmep and have Vomiting aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15 people who have side effects while taking Xatmep from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15 people reported to have side effects when taking Xatmep.
Among them, 2 people (13.33%) have Vomiting aggravated.
What is Xatmep?
Xatmep has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. eHealthMe is studying from 17 Xatmep users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vomiting aggravated?
Vomiting aggravated is found to be associated with 977 drugs and 546 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xatmep and Vomiting aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vomiting aggravated when taking Xatmep*:
Age of people who have Vomiting aggravated when taking Xatmep *:
Common drugs people take besides Xatmep *:
Common side effects people have besides Vomiting aggravated *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xatmep and have Vomiting aggravated?Check whether Vomiting aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
How severe was Vomiting aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of methotrexate sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xatmep:
- Xatmep (17 reports)
Vomiting aggravated treatments and more:
- Vomiting aggravated (33 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vomiting aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vomiting aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vomiting aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated (977 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vomiting aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Vomiting aggravated:
- Vomiting aggravated (546 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on methotrexate sodium (the active ingredients of Xatmep) and Xatmep (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Propulsid and Loss Of Consciousness - 14 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Loestrin 24 Fe drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Symbicort and Estazolam drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Gemzar and Diabeta drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Kidney Infection and Pain In Jaw - 43 seconds ago
- Vascepa and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Staphylococcal Infection and Itching - 59 seconds ago
- Panthenol and Prograf drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Cleocin Hydrochloride and Mobic drug interaction - a minute ago
- Varithena and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - a minute ago