Xcopri and Hoarseness or changing voice - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hoarseness or changing voice is found among people who take Xcopri, especially for people who are female, .
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xcopri and have Hoarseness or changing voice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,956 people who have side effects when taking Xcopri from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,956 people reported to have side effects when taking Xcopri.
Among them, 10 people (0.34%) have Hoarseness or changing voice.
What is Xcopri?
Xcopri has active ingredients of cenobamate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,328 Xcopri users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hoarseness or changing voice?
Hoarseness or changing voice is found to be associated with 3,092 drugs and 2,560 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xcopri and Hoarseness or changing voice reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Xcopri *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Xcopri *:
- Vimpat: 3 people, 30.00%
- Depakote: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lisinopril: 2 people, 20.00%
- Briviact: 2 people, 20.00%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 10.00%
- Oxtellar Xr: 1 person, 10.00%
- Lacosamide: 1 person, 10.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 10.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 10.00%
- Glimepiride: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hoarseness or changing voice *:
- Oropharyngeal Discomfort (pain or irritation of oropharynx): 3 people, 30.00%
- Drowsiness: 3 people, 30.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 30.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 3 people, 30.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 30.00%
- Aptyalism (deficiency or absence of saliva): 3 people, 30.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 3 people, 30.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 30.00%
- Productive Cough: 3 people, 30.00%
- Panic Disorder: 3 people, 30.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 6 people, 60.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 30.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 2 people, 20.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xcopri and have Hoarseness or changing voice?Check whether Hoarseness or changing voice is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hoarseness or changing voice and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cenobamate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xcopri:
- Xcopri (2,328 reports)
Common Xcopri side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 397 reports
- Dizziness: 287 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 200 reports
- Memory loss: 108 reports
Browse all side effects of Xcopri:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hoarseness or changing voice treatments and more:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (62,554 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hoarseness or changing voice in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Prednisone: 3,207 reports
- Aspirin: 3,018 reports
- Spiriva: 2,827 reports
- Symbicort: 2,477 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,988 reports
- Enbrel: 1,897 reports
- Synthroid: 1,821 reports
- Humira: 1,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,791 reports
- Advair diskus 100/50: 1,676 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (3,092 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Asthma: 5,493 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 3,583 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 3,579 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,896 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 2,086 reports
- Renal cell carcinoma: 1,800 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 1,781 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hoarseness or changing voice:
- Hoarseness or changing voice (2,560 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cenobamate (the active ingredients of Xcopri) and Xcopri (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupkynis and Triamcinolone Acetonide drug interaction - now
- Tecfidera vs. Rituxan - 8 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Irbesartan drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Temozolomide and Glioblastoma Multiforme - 25 seconds ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Visual Impairment - 27 seconds ago
- Methylphenidate and Chronic Kidney Disease - 34 seconds ago
- Tamoxifen Citrate and Mood Swings - 37 seconds ago
- Novolin N and Impaired Gastric Emptying - 40 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Eyelids Pruritus - 41 seconds ago
- Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Fatigue Aggravated - 57 seconds ago