Xofluza and Ulcerative colitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Ulcerative colitis is reported only by a few people who take Xofluza.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xofluza and have Ulcerative colitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,828 people who have side effects while taking Xofluza from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,828 people reported to have side effects when taking Xofluza.
Among them, 4 people (0.22%) have Ulcerative colitis.
What is Xofluza?
Xofluza has active ingredients of baloxavir marboxil. eHealthMe is studying from 1,771 Xofluza users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ulcerative colitis?
Ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine) is found to be associated with 2,348 drugs and 1,812 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xofluza and Ulcerative colitis reports submitted per year:
Time on Xofluza when people have Ulcerative colitis *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ulcerative colitis when taking Xofluza *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Xofluza *:
- Zetia: 4 people, 100.00%
- Xyrem: 4 people, 100.00%
- Ritalin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lunesta: 4 people, 100.00%
- Asacol Hd: 4 people, 100.00%
- Ambien: 4 people, 100.00%
- Testosterone Cypionate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Metoprolol Succinate: 2 people, 50.00%
- Magnesium Oxide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Losartan Potassium: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Ulcerative colitis *:
- Inflammation: 3 people, 75.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 4 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xofluza and have Ulcerative colitis?Check whether Ulcerative colitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Ulcerative colitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of baloxavir marboxil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xofluza:
- Xofluza (1,771 reports)
Ulcerative colitis treatments and more:
- Ulcerative colitis (112,845 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ulcerative colitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ulcerative colitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ulcerative colitis:
All the drugs that are associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis (2,348 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ulcerative colitis:
All the conditions that are associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis (1,812 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on baloxavir marboxil (the active ingredients of Xofluza) and Xofluza (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Subsys and Speech Impairment (Adult) - now
- Rashes and Limb Deformity - 2 seconds ago
- Lipofen and High Blood Cholesterol - 2 seconds ago
- Duloxetine Hydrochloride and Mercaptopurine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Desvenlafaxine Succinate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Losartan and Stalevo 100 drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Pyridoxine and Taltz drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Keppra and Blood Fibrinogen Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Zestoretic and Ampyra drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Arthroscopy Abnormal - 23 seconds ago