Xolair and Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Xolair.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xolair and have Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 64,289 people who have side effects while taking Xolair from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
64,289 people reported to have side effects when taking Xolair.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal.
What is Xolair?
Xolair has active ingredients of omalizumab. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 64,601 Xolair users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal?
Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal is found to be associated with 520 drugs and 254 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xolair and Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal when taking Xolair *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal when taking Xolair *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Xolair *:
- Symbicort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands): 1 person, 50.00%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lung Infiltration (a substance that normally includes fluid, inflammatory exudates or cells that fill a region of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xolair and have Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal?Check whether Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of omalizumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xolair:
- Xolair (64,601 reports)
Common Xolair side effects:
- Asthma: 13,523 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 11,420 reports
- Cough: 8,667 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 7,548 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,424 reports
- High blood pressure: 6,658 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 6,222 reports
Browse all side effects of Xolair:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal treatments and more:
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal (879 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal:
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal:
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal (520 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal:
- Breast cancer: 101 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal:
- Computerised tomogram thorax abnormal (254 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on omalizumab (the active ingredients of Xolair) and Xolair (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Wellbutrin and Subarachnoid Haemorrhage - 2 seconds ago
- Lipitor vs. Kombiglyze Xr - 3 seconds ago
- Fetzima and Ventricular Extrasystoles - 22 seconds ago
- Valerian and Azathioprine drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Eletriptan Hydrobromide drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Propranolol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Concerta and Respiratory Disorder - 38 seconds ago
- Mekinist and Serum Ferritin Increased - 46 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Lymphoedema - 49 seconds ago
- Nitrofurantoin and Tysabri drug interaction - 53 seconds ago