Xopenex and Menopausal symptoms - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Menopausal symptoms is found among people who take Xopenex, especially for people who are 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xopenex and have Menopausal symptoms. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,335 people who have side effects when taking Xopenex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,335 people reported to have side effects when taking Xopenex.
Among them, 8 people (0.06%) have Menopausal symptoms.
What is Xopenex?
Xopenex has active ingredients of levalbuterol hydrochloride. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 12,731 Xopenex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Menopausal symptoms?
Menopausal symptoms is found to be associated with 748 drugs and 406 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xopenex and Menopausal symptoms reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopausal symptoms when taking Xopenex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Xopenex *:
- Benzonatate: 3 people, 37.50%
- Allegra: 3 people, 37.50%
- Ambien: 3 people, 37.50%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 25.00%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 25.00%
- Chantix: 2 people, 25.00%
- Restasis: 2 people, 25.00%
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 25.00%
- Qvar: 2 people, 25.00%
- Macrodantin: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Menopausal symptoms *:
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 50.00%
- Itching: 4 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 50.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 4 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 50.00%
- Swallowing Pain Or Burning: 4 people, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 25.00%
- Urethritis Noninfective (inflammation of the urethra - non infective): 2 people, 25.00%
- Bladder Disorder: 2 people, 25.00%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 2 people, 25.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 25.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 25.00%
- Itching: 2 people, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 25.00%
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xopenex and have Menopausal symptoms?Check whether Menopausal symptoms is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Menopausal symptoms and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levalbuterol hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xopenex:
- Xopenex (12,731 reports)
Common Xopenex side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,389 reports
- Asthma: 815 reports
- Pneumonia: 804 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 770 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 751 reports
- Cough: 665 reports
- Drug ineffective: 664 reports
- Chest pain: 585 reports
Browse all side effects of Xopenex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Menopausal symptoms treatments and more:
- Menopausal symptoms (10,532 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Menopausal symptoms:
- Menopausal symptoms in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Menopausal symptoms in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Menopausal symptoms in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Menopausal symptoms:
All the drugs that are associated with Menopausal symptoms:
- Menopausal symptoms (749 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Menopausal symptoms:
- Multiple sclerosis: 188 reports
- Osteoporosis: 137 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 119 reports
- Depression: 102 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Menopausal symptoms:
- Menopausal symptoms (406 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levalbuterol hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Xopenex) and Xopenex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gabapentin and Hepatic Steatosis - a second ago
- Scopolamine and Infectious Peritonitis - 25 seconds ago
- Sensipar and Multiple Myeloma - 29 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Aciphex drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Lid Lag - 40 seconds ago
- Adcal and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - 52 seconds ago
- Fentora and Eating Disorder - 52 seconds ago
- Glycopyrrolate and Renal Cell Carcinoma - 59 seconds ago
- Hyperlipidaemia and Ventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Capecitabine and Thioguanine drug interaction - a minute ago