Xyrem and Haemangioma of skin - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Haemangioma of skin is reported only by a few people who take Xyrem.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Xyrem and have Haemangioma of skin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,973 people who have side effects while taking Xyrem from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
73,973 people reported to have side effects when taking Xyrem.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Haemangioma of skin.
What is Xyrem?
Xyrem has active ingredients of sodium oxybate. It is often used in narcolepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 74,313 Xyrem users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Haemangioma of skin?
Haemangioma of skin (noncancerous, abnormally dense collections of dilated small blood vessels that may occur in the skin or internal organs) is found to be associated with 532 drugs and 277 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Xyrem and Haemangioma of skin reports submitted per year:
Time on Xyrem when people have Haemangioma of skin *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Xyrem *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Haemangioma of skin when taking Xyrem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Xyrem *:
- Adderall: 3 people, 75.00%
- Benadryl: 3 people, 75.00%
- Singulair: 3 people, 75.00%
- Norvasc: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ampyra: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 50.00%
- Epipen: 2 people, 50.00%
- Epitol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 50.00%
- Restasis: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Haemangioma of skin *:
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 100.00%
- Weakness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Muscle Tightness: 3 people, 75.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Neutrophil Count Increased (excess than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 75.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 75.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 3 people, 75.00%
- Visual Impairment: 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Asthma: 3 people, 75.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xyrem and have Haemangioma of skin?Check whether Haemangioma of skin is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Haemangioma of skin and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of sodium oxybate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Xyrem:
- Xyrem (74,313 reports)
Common Xyrem side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 5,971 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,283 reports
- Drowsiness: 4,306 reports
- Depression: 4,172 reports
- Weight decreased: 3,923 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,916 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,784 reports
Browse all side effects of Xyrem:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Haemangioma of skin treatments and more:
- Haemangioma of skin (542 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Haemangioma of skin in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Gilenya: 174 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (532 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Multiple sclerosis: 177 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Haemangioma of skin:
- Haemangioma of skin (277 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on sodium oxybate (the active ingredients of Xyrem) and Xyrem (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Allegra and Dyazide drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Revatio and Blood Carbon Monoxide Abnormal - 18 seconds ago
- Rosiglitazone and Bone Spur - 19 seconds ago
- Neosporin and Mobic drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Prostatic Specific Antigen Abnormal - 25 seconds ago
- Allegra and Oxandrin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Gout in Lansoprazole, how severe and when it was recovered? - 32 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Tequin drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Glucotrol and Klebsiella Infection - 48 seconds ago
- Insomnia Exacerbated and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain - 53 seconds ago