Yasmin and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Yasmin, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Yaz, and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Yasmin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,620 people who have side effects when taking Yasmin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
46,620 people reported to have side effects when taking Yasmin.
Among them, 18,733 people (40.18%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Yasmin when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 2.29 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.12 %
- 6 - 12 months: 11.58 %
- 1 - 2 years: 22.08 %
- 2 - 5 years: 32.66 %
- 5 - 10 years: 13.47 %
- 10+ years: 0.8 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Yasmin *:
- female: 98.23 %
- male: 1.77 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Yasmin *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.09 %
- 10-19: 10.74 %
- 20-29: 39.15 %
- 30-39: 27.59 %
- 40-49: 16.51 %
- 50-59: 3.4 %
- 60+: 2.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acne (2,331 people, 12.44%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (1,627 people, 8.69%)
- Depression (652 people, 3.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (541 people, 2.89%)
- Menstruation Irregular (441 people, 2.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (11,297 people, 60.31%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (4,207 people, 22.46%)
- Ibuprofen (1,337 people, 7.14%)
- Vicodin (523 people, 2.79%)
- Motrin (521 people, 2.78%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Injury (13,321 people, 71.11%)
- Emotional Distress (7,740 people, 41.32%)
- Stress And Anxiety (7,628 people, 40.72%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (4,832 people, 25.79%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (4,750 people, 25.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Yasmin?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Yasmin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,535 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Yasmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Started Jasmin pills yesterday due to my PCOS, i have a couple of questions regarding the pill, i would appreciate anyone elses experience with this.. 1. Ive already noticed excessive sweating (i do perspire more than average) but this is just from armpits.. anyone else had this? 2. I keep ...
I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
hello there, i am under iv glutathione since last 3 months. i started yasmin since yesterday. i have symptoms of pcos and i am much stressed with my acne. is it safe to take both? i am undr weekly injection of glutathione and vit c. but it could not treat my acne. but i am still continuing ...