Yasmin and Breast abscess - from FDA reports
Breast abscess is found among people who take Yasmin, especially for people who are 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Concerta, and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Breast abscess with Yasmin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,620 people who have side effects when taking Yasmin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
46,620 people reported to have side effects when taking Yasmin.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Breast abscess
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Yasmin when people have Breast abscess *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast abscess when taking Yasmin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Indigestion: 1 person, 9.09%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 9.09%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 1 person, 9.09%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 9.09%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 9.09%
- Herceptin: 1 person, 9.09%
- Concerta: 1 person, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breast Swelling: 3 people, 27.27%
- Breast Pain: 3 people, 27.27%
- Post Procedural Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 18.18%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Yasmin and have Breast abscess?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Breast abscess
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,535 users)
Breast abscess has been reported by people with schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,228 Breast abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Breast abscessBreast abscess (772 drugs)
Could your condition cause Breast abscessBreast abscess (477 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBreast abscess and drugs with ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBreast abscess and Yasmin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Yasmin side effects
- Yasmin side effects (46,650 reports)
Browse all side effects of Yasmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Yasmin and have Breast Abscess
- Support group for people who have Breast Abscess
- Support group for people who take Yasmin
Can you answer these questions
- Started Jasmin pills yesterday due to my PCOS, i have a couple of questions regarding the pill, i would appreciate anyone elses experience with this.. 1. Ive already noticed excessive sweating (i do perspire more than average) but this is just from armpits.. anyone else had this? 2. I keep...
- I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, I am 25 yr old married. Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambodia while taking Yasmin(birth control pill). Please let me know if there are any side effects.
- I was found hyperthyroid almost a week ago. I took yasmin around 5 years. I want to know if the cause of hyperthyroid was yasmin.
- I have had 3 bouts of mastitis and currently on Enbrel & Prednisone for my RA. I emailed my Rheumatologist but won’t hear back until Monday. Should I discontinue the Enbrel until the mastitis is gone for a while. I am going to lose my mind if it comes back a 4th time. It’s worse than the joint pain.
- I have been taking yasmin for over 8 years....i was diagnosed 2 months ago with SlE
- Hi all! I wonder if this could be something else.
- Will you have Weight Increased with Zosyn?
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Zosyn?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Zosyn?
- Indomethacin and Carbamazepine drug interaction
- Penicillin V Potassium and Dulcolax drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- Support group for people who take Zosyn and have Weight Gain?
- Support group for people who take Indomethacin and Carbamazepine
- Support group for people who take Penicillin V Potassium and Dulcolax
- What to expect when you take Zosyn and have Weight Increased?
- What to expect when you take Zosyn and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- What to expect when you take Zosyn and have Weight Gain?
- What to expect when you take Indomethacin and Carbamazepine
- What to expect when you take Penicillin V Potassium and Dulcolax
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Effexor Xr
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Rasuvo, Humira, Plaquenil, Pristiq
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Entresto
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Desoxyn, Viibryd, Atorvastatin Calcium, Clonazepam, Percocet, Testosterone Cypionate, Lamictal, Pentoxifylline, Aspirin
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Imodium, Colchicine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.