Who have Infection - breast tissue with Yasmin - from FDA reports
Infection - breast tissue is found among people who take Yasmin, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Phenergan, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46,861 people who have side effects when taking Yasmin from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
46,861 people reported to have side effects when taking Yasmin.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Infection - breast tissue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Yasmin when people have Infection - breast tissue *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Infection - breast tissue when taking Yasmin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Infection - breast tissue when taking Yasmin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Indigestion: 1 person, 9.09%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 9.09%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 9.09%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol: 1 person, 9.09%
- Sunitinib Malate: 1 person, 9.09%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 9.09%
- Prednisone: 1 person, 9.09%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 9.09%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breast Pain: 3 people, 27.27%
- Breast Swelling: 3 people, 27.27%
- Post Procedural Infection: 2 people, 18.18%
- Breast Oedema (build-up of fluid in the breast tissue): 2 people, 18.18%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 18.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Infection - breast tissue while taking Yasmin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Infection - breast tissue
- Subscribe to monitor Infection - breast tissue in Yasmin
You are not alone:
Yasmin has active ingredients of drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Yasmin 47,777 users)
Infection - breast tissue
Infection - breast tissue has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,520 Infection - breast tissue patients).
Drugs that are associated with Infection - breast tissueInfection - breast tissue (708 drugs)
Could your condition cause Infection - breast tissueInfection - breast tissue (488 conditions)
Yasmin side effects
- Yasmin side effects (46,891 reports)
Browse all side effects of Yasmina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Tolterodine Tartrate and have Dementia? - now
- Will you have Gas - Flatulence with Paracetamol? - 2 seconds ago
- Garcinia Cambogia and Asa drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thyroid Gland Removal with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Total Thyroidectomy with Cinacalcet Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Biaxin - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Adderall, Flexeril - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Levo-t, Vyvanse for a 35 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Metformin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Loraz - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.