Zaleplon and Aggression - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Aggression is found among people who take Zaleplon, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zaleplon and have Aggression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,610 people who have side effects when taking Zaleplon from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,610 people reported to have side effects when taking Zaleplon.
Among them, 8 people (0.5%) have Aggression.
What is Zaleplon?
Zaleplon has active ingredients of zaleplon. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 1,532 Zaleplon users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aggression?
Aggression is found to be associated with 2,296 drugs and 1,888 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zaleplon and Aggression reports submitted per year:
Time on Zaleplon when people have Aggression *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Aggression when taking Zaleplon *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Aggression when taking Zaleplon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zaleplon *:
- Mirtazapine: 2 people, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 25.00%
- Haloperidol: 2 people, 25.00%
- Effexor: 2 people, 25.00%
- Buspirone Hcl: 2 people, 25.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 12.50%
- Strattera: 1 person, 12.50%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 12.50%
- Acetaminophen: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Aggression *:
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 4 people, 50.00%
- Depression: 3 people, 37.50%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 37.50%
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 2 people, 25.00%
- Memory Loss: 2 people, 25.00%
- Flight Of Ideas: 2 people, 25.00%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed): 2 people, 25.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
- Depression: 1 person, 12.50%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zaleplon and have Aggression?Check whether Aggression is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Aggression and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zaleplon:
- Aggression and drugs with ingredients of zaleplon (54 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zaleplon:
- Zaleplon (1,532 reports)
Common Zaleplon side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 152 reports
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 106 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 108 reports
Browse all side effects of Zaleplon:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Aggression treatments and more:
- Aggression (57,361 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Aggression:
- Aggression in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Aggression in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Aggression in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Aggression:
All the drugs that are associated with Aggression:
- Aggression (2,296 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Aggression:
All the conditions that are associated with Aggression:
- Aggression (1,888 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zaleplon (the active ingredients of Zaleplon) and Zaleplon (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Affective Disorder and Stupor - 4 seconds ago
- Vexol and Cardiolipin Antibody Positive - 5 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Injection Site Hypersensitivity - 6 seconds ago
- Dental Caries and High Blood Pressure - 9 seconds ago
- Cough Aggravated and Dissociative Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Quit Smoking and Nasopharyngitis - 13 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Knee Joint Replacement - 19 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Febrile Neutropenia - 20 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Conjunctivitis Exacerbated - 22 seconds ago
- Oxcarbazepine and Failure To Thrive - 38 seconds ago