Zantac 150 and Bronchitis viral - from FDA reports
Bronchitis viral is reported only by a few people who take Zantac 150. We study 3,558 people who have side effects while taking Zantac 150 from FDA. Among them, 1 have Bronchitis viral. Find out below who they are, when they have Bronchitis viral and more.
3,558 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac 150.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Bronchitis viral
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis viral when taking Zantac 150 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Asthma: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cipro: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 1 person, 100.00%
- Celiac Disease - Sprue (a disease of the small intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Bronchitis viral
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Bronchitis viral in Zantac 150
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Zantac 150 and Bronchitis viral
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Zantac 150 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 150 4,326 users)
Bronchitis viral (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes due to infection with streptococcus pneumoniae) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 412 Bronchitis viral patients).
Drugs that are associated with Bronchitis viralBronchitis viral (268 drugs)
Could your condition cause Bronchitis viralBronchitis viral (117 conditions)
Zantac 150 side effects
- Zantac 150 side effects (3,558 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zantac 150a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zantac 150 and have Bronchitis Viral
- Support group for people who have Bronchitis Viral
- Support group for people who take Zantac 150
You may be interested in these posts
- hi. I am janet. so happy I found this forum.
- It seems like my Viagra is not as effective since I started Zantac 150 four months ago I have been using Viagra for about five years.
- I'm a 73 female with acid reflux bad can I take Zantac and liness together
- I'm trying to find a menu for inflammation of gastritis. I have RA and osteoporosis. Right now I have pain. What shall I do?
- Hi there. I’ve used Zantac 150mg for around 7 years. After around 2 years prolonged use, the excessive sweating started and it won’t go away. Nearly 1yr ago I was lucky enough to be able to taper off but the sweating has persisted. Will it ever stop and go back to my pre-Zantac state?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Milk Of Magnesia?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Reglan?
- Will you have Walking Disability with Paracetamol?
- Will you have Chills with Bexxar?
- Will you have Memory Aids with Apidra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Milk Of Magnesia and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Reglan and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Walking Disability?
- Support group for people who take Bexxar and have Chills?
- Support group for people who take Apidra and have Memory Aids?
- Hi my name is Ivan and I just been diagnosed with both conditions
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.