Who have Erectile dysfunction with Zantac 75 - from FDA reports
Erectile dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Zantac 75. We study 1,286 people who have side effects while taking Zantac 75 from FDA. Among them, 4 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,286 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac 75.
Among them, 4 people (0.31%) have Erectile dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Zantac 75 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Revlimid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prolensa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Erectile dysfunction while taking Zantac 75?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Erectile dysfunction
- Subscribe to monitor Erectile dysfunction in Zantac 75
You are not alone:
Zantac 75 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 75 1,458 users)
Erectile dysfunction has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 57,365 Erectile dysfunction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction (2,048 drugs)
Could your condition cause Erectile dysfunctionErectile dysfunction (1,702 conditions)
Zantac 75 side effects
- Zantac 75 side effects (1,202 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Zantac 75a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen LH, Yin HL, "A literature review of antithrombotic and anticoagulating agents on sexual function", Andrologia, 2017 Feb .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Percocet? - now
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Percocet? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Percocet? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumonia with Percocet? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Hearing with Nasacort Aq? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Decreased Hearing with Nasacort Aq? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness with Nasacort Aq? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Nasacort Aq? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tooth Fracture with Cellcept? - 2 seconds ago
- Abokado and Xarelto drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.