Zantac and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Zantac.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zantac and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 365,012 people who have side effects while taking Zantac from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
365,012 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac.
Among them, 5 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Zantac?
Zantac has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 216,076 Zantac users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 365 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zantac and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Time on Zantac when people have Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zantac *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zantac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Zantac *:
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride: 2 people, 40.00%
- Temazepam: 2 people, 40.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 40.00%
- Evista: 2 people, 40.00%
- Spironolactone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tracleer: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bactroban: 1 person, 20.00%
- Golytely: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Hepatitis Alcoholic (inflammation of the liver due to alcohol): 3 people, 60.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 60.00%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 3 people, 60.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 2 people, 40.00%
- Immune System Disorder: 2 people, 40.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hepatic Lesion: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hepatic Function Abnormal: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hepatic Cyst: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 1 person, 20.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 20.00%
- Belching (release of gas from the digestive tract): 1 person, 20.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zantac and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zantac:
- Zantac (216,076 reports)
Common Zantac side effects:
Browse all side effects of Zantac:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (365 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ranitidine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zantac) and Zantac (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cozaar and Omeprazole Magnesium drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyradiculoneuropathy and Splenic Infarction - 14 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Muscle Haemorrhage - 16 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Failure Of Implant - 18 seconds ago
- Fanapt and Sedation - 19 seconds ago
- Ditropan and Cholecystitis Acute - 26 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Memory Loss - 27 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Hepatitis B - 31 seconds ago
- Maxzide-25 and Vaginal Bleeding - 55 seconds ago
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome and Weight Decreased - 56 seconds ago