Zantac and Posture abnormal - from FDA reports
Posture abnormal is found among people who take Zantac, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Posture abnormal with Zantac. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49,831 people who have side effects when taking Zantac from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
49,831 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Posture abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Posture abnormal when taking Zantac *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Posture abnormal when taking Zantac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 57.14 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 45.45%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 27.27%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (3 people, 27.27%)
- Sleep Disorder (2 people, 18.18%)
- Prostate Cancer Metastatic (2 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (5 people, 45.45%)
- Detrol (5 people, 45.45%)
- Crestor (5 people, 45.45%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 45.45%)
- Forteo (4 people, 36.36%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Dizziness (8 people, 72.73%)
- Chest Pain (8 people, 72.73%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 63.64%)
- Fall (7 people, 63.64%)
- Gait Disturbance (6 people, 54.55%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Posture abnormal when taking Zantac?
- Check symptoms - is posture abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPosture abnormal and drugs with ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePosture abnormal and Zantac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zantac has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 51,880 users)
Posture abnormal has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, parkinson's disease, depression, schizophrenia (latest reports from 2,195 Posture abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Zantaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Posture abnormalPosture abnormal
Could your condition cause Posture abnormalPosture abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have used Zantac or the generic for 21 years. About 2 months ago I developed pain ranging from my left temple area down to my upper neck. Doctor put me on antibiotic thinking ear infection but with no affect at all after used up antibiotic. Now, doctor is ordering an expensive ct scan and I ...
Has anyone that has been taking Zantac or the generic form of Zantac suffer from mouth ulcers or canker sores. I an almost constantly suffering from these and sometimes more than one at a time. I have changed my toothpaste and started taking Vitamin b-12 supplements to help but I still have ...
User reviews to the study
Hi there. Been taking ranitidine/zantac for 9 days. It has helped with the burning in my stomach but after taking it I get a dull pain in the centre of my chest. It doesn't last long bit it is uncomfortable. Any one else experienced this
I have been using Zantac for a prolonged period of time, almost 3 years. I suffer acid reflux. From time to time I was able to stop using Zantac but to achieve this my last meal had to be lunch. Because it was so hard to do that, I went back to Zantac 150 everyday for the last 6 months. Like a ...