Who have Semen discoloration with Zantac - from FDA reports
Semen discoloration is reported only by a few people who take Zantac. We study 56,712 people who have side effects while taking Zantac from FDA. Among them, 2 have Semen discoloration. Find out below who they are, when they have Semen discoloration and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
56,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Semen discoloration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Semen discoloration when taking Zantac *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Semen discoloration when taking Zantac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Qvar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Penile Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Urine Present: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Semen discoloration while taking Zantac?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Semen discoloration
- Subscribe to monitor Semen discoloration in Zantac
You are not alone:
Zantac has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 58,762 users)
Semen discoloration has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, enlarged prostate, androgenetic alopecia, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 186 Semen discoloration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Semen discolorationSemen discoloration (106 drugs)
Could your condition cause Semen discolorationSemen discoloration (54 conditions)
Zantac side effects
- Zantac side effects (56,749 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Zantaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Easter Giant - now
- Women aged 40-49 who have Potassium - Low with Lotensin - a second ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Low Blood Potassium with Lotensin - a second ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Hypopotassemia with Lotensin - a second ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Lotensin - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Hypokalaemic Syndrome with Lotensin - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Hypokalaemia with Lotensin - 2 seconds ago
- Women aged 40-49 who have Hypokalemia with Lotensin - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Odontogenic Cyst? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ankle Swelling with Clonazepam? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.