Zantac and Semen discolouration - from FDA reports
Semen discolouration is reported only by a few people who take Zantac. We study 54,938 people who have side effects while taking Zantac from FDA. Among them, 2 have Semen discolouration. Find out below who they are, when they have Semen discolouration and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
54,938 people reported to have side effects when taking Zantac.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Semen discolouration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Semen discolouration when taking Zantac *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Risperdal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Qvar: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 50.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Testicular Pain (pain in testes): 1 person, 50.00%
- Penile Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Urine Present: 1 person, 50.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Semen discolouration while taking Zantac?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Semen discolouration
- Subscribe to monitor Semen discolouration in Zantac
You are not alone:
Zantac has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 56,988 users)
Semen discolouration (change in colour of semen) has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, enlarged prostate, androgenetic alopecia, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 184 Semen discolouration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Semen discolourationSemen discolouration (116 drugs)
Could your condition cause Semen discolourationSemen discolouration (74 conditions)
Zantac side effects
- Zantac side effects (54,975 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zantaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Asthenia with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Econopred? - now
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Skin Rash with Econopred? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.