Zebeta and Renal tubular atrophy - from FDA reports
There is no Renal tubular atrophy reported by people who take Zebeta yet. This review analyzes which people have Renal tubular atrophy with Zebeta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Renal tubular atrophy when taking Zebeta?
- Check symptoms - is renal tubular atrophy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRenal tubular atrophy and drugs with ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRenal tubular atrophy and Zebeta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zebeta has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Zebeta 1,340 users)
Renal Tubular Atrophy
Renal tubular atrophy (wasting of kidney tubules) has been reported by people with kidney transplant, immunodeficiency disorders, high blood pressure, liver transplant, nephrotic syndrome (latest reports from 563 Renal tubular atrophy patients).