Zejula and Hepatic pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hepatic pain is reported only by a few people who take Zejula.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zejula and have Hepatic pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,682 people who have side effects while taking Zejula from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14,682 people reported to have side effects when taking Zejula.
Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Hepatic pain.
What is Zejula?
Zejula has active ingredients of niraparib tosylate. eHealthMe is studying from 14,685 Zejula users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hepatic pain?
Hepatic pain (pain in liver) is found to be associated with 930 drugs and 541 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zejula and Hepatic pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Zejula when people have Hepatic pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hepatic pain when taking Zejula *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hepatic pain when taking Zejula *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zejula *:
- Gemcitabine: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hepatic pain *:
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 4 people, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 100.00%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Emotional Distress: 3 people, 75.00%
- Ear Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Dry Throat: 3 people, 75.00%
- Deafness Unilateral: 3 people, 75.00%
- Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 3 people, 75.00%
- Malignant Peritoneal Neoplasm (cancer tumour of peritoneum): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zejula and have Hepatic pain?Check whether Hepatic pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hepatic pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of niraparib tosylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zejula:
- Zejula (14,685 reports)
Common Zejula side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,417 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3,720 reports
- Constipation: 3,345 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2,512 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,056 reports
- Weakness: 1,689 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1,466 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,178 reports
- Joint pain: 1,024 reports
Browse all side effects of Zejula:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hepatic pain treatments and more:
- Hepatic pain (4,945 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hepatic pain:
- Hepatic pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hepatic pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hepatic pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hepatic pain:
- Sandostatin: 355 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 311 reports
- Omeprazole: 200 reports
- Pegasys: 176 reports
- Ribavirin: 171 reports
- Metformin: 170 reports
- Prednisone: 165 reports
- Aspirin: 156 reports
- Methotrexate: 154 reports
- Simvastatin: 119 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatic pain:
- Hepatic pain (930 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatic pain:
- Hepatitis c: 312 reports
- High blood pressure: 234 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 212 reports
- Pain: 200 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 151 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatic pain:
- Hepatic pain (541 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on niraparib tosylate (the active ingredients of Zejula) and Zejula (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Diskus 250/50 and Musculoskeletal Pain - now
- Baclofen and Venlafaxine Hydrochloride drug interaction - now
- Psoriasis and Septic Shock - 4 seconds ago
- Euthyrox and Haemorrhoids - 7 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Pain - 7 seconds ago
- Trimethoprim vs. Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength - 8 seconds ago
- Requip vs. Tramadol Hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Back Pain - 13 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Cardiac Valve Disease - 13 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Infusion Site Bruising - 14 seconds ago