Zerit and Metastases to liver - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Metastases to liver is reported only by a few people who take Zerit.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zerit and have Metastases to liver. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,659 people who have side effects while taking Zerit from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,659 people reported to have side effects when taking Zerit.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Metastases to liver.
What is Zerit?
Zerit has active ingredients of stavudine. eHealthMe is studying from 9,671 Zerit users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metastases to liver?
Metastases to liver (cancer spreads to liver) is found to be associated with 1,520 drugs and 941 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zerit and Metastases to liver reports submitted per year:
Time on Zerit when people have Metastases to liver *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Metastases to liver when taking Zerit *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Metastases to liver when taking Zerit *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Zerit *:
- Sustiva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Oncovin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lamivudine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Epivir: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adriamycin Rdf: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Metastases to liver *:
- Testicular Failure (testicles cannot produce sperm or male hormones): 1 person, 50.00%
- Taste - Impaired: 1 person, 50.00%
- Skin Cancer: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lipodystrophy Acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 50.00%
- Anal Cancer: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zerit and have Metastases to liver?Check whether Metastases to liver is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Metastases to liver and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of stavudine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zerit:
- Zerit (9,671 reports)
Common Zerit side effects:
- Lactic acidosis (low ph in body tissues): 860 reports
- Fever: 709 reports
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 476 reports
- Weakness: 471 reports
Browse all side effects of Zerit:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Metastases to liver treatments and more:
- Metastases to liver (24,687 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Metastases to liver:
- Metastases to liver in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Metastases to liver in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Metastases to liver in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Metastases to liver:
- Zometa: 1,581 reports
- Sandostatin: 1,511 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 1,124 reports
- Letrozole: 1,070 reports
- Xeloda: 1,062 reports
- Fluorouracil: 1,040 reports
- Paclitaxel: 955 reports
- Afinitor: 907 reports
- Capecitabine: 879 reports
- Carboplatin: 810 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Metastases to liver:
- Metastases to liver (1,520 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Metastases to liver:
- Breast cancer: 1,621 reports
- High blood pressure: 801 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 783 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 685 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Metastases to liver:
- Metastases to liver (941 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on stavudine (the active ingredients of Zerit) and Zerit (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celexa and Allopurinol drug interaction - now
- Baycol and Facial Pain - a second ago
- Celexa and Enalapril Maleate drug interaction - a second ago
- Ribavirin and Glomerulonephritis Proliferative - 5 seconds ago
- Econazole Nitrate and Vasculitis - 9 seconds ago
- Truxima and Overdose - 10 seconds ago
- Humulin R and Arrhythmias - 13 seconds ago
- Celexa and Restasis drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and drugs of ingredients of lysine - 17 seconds ago
- Loraz and Blood Stem Cell Transplant Failure - 18 seconds ago