Zestril and Cirrhosis alcoholic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cirrhosis alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Zestril.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zestril and have Cirrhosis alcoholic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,734 people who have side effects while taking Zestril from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,734 people reported to have side effects when taking Zestril.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Cirrhosis alcoholic.
What is Zestril?
Zestril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 20,805 Zestril users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cirrhosis alcoholic?
Cirrhosis alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) is found to be associated with 365 drugs and 162 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zestril and Cirrhosis alcoholic reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zestril *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis alcoholic when taking Zestril *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zestril *:
- Vioxx: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lac-Hydrin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Amoxil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 50.00%
- Azmacort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Floxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucophage: 1 person, 50.00%
- Glucotrol Xl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Kenalog: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Cirrhosis alcoholic *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ulna Fracture (fracture inside bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalopathy (functioning of the brain is affected by some agent or condition): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cervical Vertebral Fracture: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zestril and have Cirrhosis alcoholic?Check whether Cirrhosis alcoholic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dobrosavljevi? Vukojevi? D, Stojkovi? Filipovi? J, Sjerobabin M, Vukovi? J, Vesi? S, "Lisinopril-induced pemphigus foliaceus in a patient with diabetes mellitus and Kaposi-Juliusberg varicelliform eruption", Serbian Journal of Dermatology and Venerology, 2012 Dec .
How severe was Cirrhosis alcoholic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lisinopril:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zestril:
- Zestril (20,805 reports)
Common Zestril side effects:
Browse all side effects of Zestril:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cirrhosis alcoholic treatments and more:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (749 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cirrhosis alcoholic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (365 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Cirrhosis alcoholic:
- Cirrhosis alcoholic (162 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisinopril (the active ingredients of Zestril) and Zestril (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- High Blood Cholesterol and Vasomotor Rhinitis - 9 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Circulatory Collapse - 11 seconds ago
- Eskalith and Estropipate drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Endocarditis - 28 seconds ago
- Cholestyramine and Carbidopa drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Hair Color Changes - 31 seconds ago
- Lucentis and Feeling Hot - 34 seconds ago
- Epivir and Gynecomastia - 41 seconds ago
- Ipratropium Bromide and Sloughing Of Skin - 42 seconds ago
- Nipple Pain and drugs of ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride - 43 seconds ago