Zetia and Injury - from FDA reports
Injury is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lipitor, and have Coronary artery bypass. This review analyzes which people have Injury with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34,261 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
34,261 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 517 people (1.51%) have Injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zetia when people have Injury *:
- < 1 month: 12.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.12 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.38 %
- 2 - 5 years: 28.12 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.12 %
- 10+ years: 12.5 %
Gender of people who have Injury when taking Zetia *:
- female: 64.13 %
- male: 35.87 %
Age of people who have Injury when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.24 %
- 20-29: 1.71 %
- 30-39: 6.36 %
- 40-49: 9.78 %
- 50-59: 22.98 %
- 60+: 58.92 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Coronary Artery Bypass: 82 people, 15.86%
- Pain: 39 people, 7.54%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 39 people, 7.54%
- High Blood Pressure: 29 people, 5.61%
- Metastases To Spine (cancer spreads to spine): 26 people, 5.03%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 178 people, 34.43%
- Aspirin: 162 people, 31.33%
- Zometa: 158 people, 30.56%
- Plavix: 130 people, 25.15%
- Lasix: 126 people, 24.37%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 361 people, 69.83%
- Stress And Anxiety: 340 people, 65.76%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 209 people, 40.43%
- Emotional Distress: 202 people, 39.07%
- Depression: 166 people, 32.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Injury in Zetia
- Subscribe to monitor Zetia
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Injury
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 35,208 users)
Injury has been reported by people with birth control, acne, diabetes, coronary artery bypass, pain (latest reports from 88,630 Injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with InjuryInjury (2,523 drugs)
Could your condition cause InjuryInjury (2,052 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (34,273 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zetia and have Injury
- Support group for people who have Injury
- Support group for people who take Zetia
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been taking Zetia for 5 days. On the second day I started with very bad stomach problems. I have had Ibs for 6 years. I asked my doctor if this drug would effect my Ibs. He said no.I am experiencing severe Ibs symptoms. Plus extreme tiredness.
- I have had psoriasis for 35 years. A year ago I had a heart attack. After my heart attack I developed severe pustule psoriasis of the palms of my hands and soles of my feet, which I have never had before. I have tried all of the biological shots without relief. Am now on Remicade infusions with...
- Which part of the back does Zetia cause pain
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- I have been taking zetia for quite some time and have recently developed neuropathy. I take it once a day and always on an empty stomach. I did not equate the prickling feeling at first with this medication, but after googling it, I discovered a correlation between the two. Can anyone here...
- Will you have Lung Infection with Mycobutin?
- Will you have Rigors with Acarbose?
- Will you have Migraine with Urocit-K?
- What to expect when you have Drug Abuse and Pain - Penis?
- Will you have Rash with Busulfan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Mycobutin and have Lung Infection?
- Support group for people who take Acarbose and have Rigors?
- Support group for people who take Urocit-K and have Migraine?
- Support group for people who take Busulfan and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Glyset and have Heartburn?
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
- I have psoriatic arthritis and have tried Methotrexate, Razuvo, Otezla, and now Enbrel. Enbrel is...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.