Zetia and Jaundice cholestatic - from FDA reports
Jaundice cholestatic is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Avandia, and have Type 2 diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,374 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
37,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 22 people (0.06%) have Jaundice cholestatic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zetia when people have Jaundice cholestatic *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Jaundice cholestatic when taking Zetia *:
- female: 36.36 %
- male: 63.64 %
Age of people who have Jaundice cholestatic when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 71.43 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 6 people, 27.27%
- Lipids Abnormal: 3 people, 13.64%
- Nephrogenic Anaemia (anaemia due to kidney disease): 2 people, 9.09%
- Diabetic Nephropathy (diabetic kidney disease): 2 people, 9.09%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 4.55%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Avandia: 7 people, 31.82%
- Lasix: 6 people, 27.27%
- Byetta: 6 people, 27.27%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 13.64%
- Lantus: 3 people, 13.64%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pancreatic Carcinoma Metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic): 5 people, 22.73%
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 3 people, 13.64%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 3 people, 13.64%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 9.09%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 2 people, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaundice cholestatic while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jaundice cholestatic
- Subscribe to monitor Jaundice cholestatic in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jaundice cholestatic has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, preventive health care, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 3,706 Jaundice cholestatic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaundice cholestaticJaundice cholestatic (1,156 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jaundice cholestaticJaundice cholestatic (764 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Alprazolam and Cartia Xt drug interaction - now
- St. John'S Wort and Rogaine drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Lorazepam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Lorazepam? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Lorazepam? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.