Who have Jaw fracture with Zetia - from FDA reports
Jaw fracture is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Zometa, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,374 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
37,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 77 people (0.21%) have Jaw fracture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw fracture when taking Zetia *:
- female: 55.84 %
- male: 44.16 %
Age of people who have Jaw fracture when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 32.73 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 10.91 %
- 60+: 56.36 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 24 people, 31.17%
- Prostate Cancer: 18 people, 23.38%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 12 people, 15.58%
- Pain: 10 people, 12.99%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 10 people, 12.99%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 60 people, 77.92%
- Lipitor: 54 people, 70.13%
- Folic Acid: 34 people, 44.16%
- Aredia: 32 people, 41.56%
- Zoloft: 31 people, 40.26%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 60 people, 77.92%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 54 people, 70.13%
- Stress And Anxiety: 50 people, 64.94%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 46 people, 59.74%
- Injury: 45 people, 58.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jaw fracture while taking Zetia?
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jaw fracture has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,796 Jaw fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw fractureJaw fracture (1,010 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jaw fractureJaw fracture (561 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Benadryl? - now
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Lactase? - now
- Will you have Palpitations with Lactase? - a second ago
- Will you have Irregular Heartbeat with Lactase? - a second ago
- Will you have Decreased Skin Turgor with Beta-Sitosterol Glucoside? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Mucinex Dm, Amlodipine for a 49 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid, Velcade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Keppra Xr, Adderall Xr 25 - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lomotil, Cholestyramine for a 79 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Arimidex - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.