Zetia and Jc virus infection - from FDA reports
Jc virus infection is reported only by a few people who take Zetia. We study 37,374 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from FDA. Among them, 1 have Jc virus infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Jc virus infection and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
37,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Jc virus infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jc virus infection when taking Zetia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Jc virus infection when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zocor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Jc virus infection while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jc virus infection
- Subscribe to monitor Jc virus infection in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jc virus infection
Jc virus infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, non-hodgkin's lymphoma (latest reports from 645 Jc virus infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jc virus infectionJc virus infection (358 drugs)
Could your condition cause Jc virus infectionJc virus infection (217 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Urination - Excessive At Night with Florinef? - now
- Will you have Nocturia with Florinef? - now
- Will you have Pronation Of Feet with Multiple Sclerosis? - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Fatty with Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Fatty Liver with Calcium? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Ambien, Probiotic, Nexium, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Metformin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Celexa, Concerta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Retin-a - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Zocor, Garlic, Profen, Aspirin - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.