Zetia and Jejunal ulcer perforation - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunal ulcer perforation reported by people who take Zetia yet. This review analyzes which people have Jejunal ulcer perforation with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jejunal ulcer perforation while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jejunal ulcer perforation
- Subscribe to monitor Jejunal ulcer perforation in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jejunal Ulcer Perforation
Jejunal ulcer perforation (an opening in jejunal ulcer) has been reported by people with immunodeficiency disorders, depression, sciatic nerve injury, pancreatic carcinoma stage iv, chemotherapy (latest reports from 33 Jejunal ulcer perforation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jejunal ulcer perforationJejunal ulcer perforation
Could your condition cause Jejunal ulcer perforationJejunal ulcer perforation
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pulmonary Hypertension with Methotrexate? - now
- Will you have Folate with Tarceva? - now
- Will you have Pathological Fracture with Omnitrope? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Jc Virus Test Positive with Garden Violet? - 13 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaw Inflammation with Ambien? - 14 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Depakote Er, Seroquel, Loratadine, Lexapro, Topamax - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 14 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.