Zetia and Jejunal ulcer - from FDA reports
There is no Jejunal ulcer reported by people who take Zetia yet. This review analyzes which people have Jejunal ulcer with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jejunal ulcer while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jejunal ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Jejunal ulcer in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jejunal ulcer (ulcer of the jejunum) has been reported by people with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, back pain, abdominal pain (latest reports from 148 Jejunal ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jejunal ulcerJejunal ulcer
Could your condition cause Jejunal ulcerJejunal ulcer
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Allergy To Fermented Products with Prolia? - now
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Jantoven? - a second ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Jantoven? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Jantoven? - a second ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric with Jantoven? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Metformin - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.