Zetia and Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration - from FDA reports
There is no Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration reported by people who take Zetia yet. This review analyzes which people have Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration
- Subscribe to monitor Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Jessner's Lymphocytic Infiltration
Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration (collections of lymphocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells in the skin) has been reported by people with psoriasis, hypothyroidism, bursitis, depression, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 22 Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jessner's lymphocytic infiltrationJessner's lymphocytic infiltration
Could your condition cause Jessner's lymphocytic infiltrationJessner's lymphocytic infiltration
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Simvastatin and Topiramate - now
- Alupent and Allegra drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Gemzar? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Shoulder with Dyazide? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Shoulder Pain with Dyazide? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Ibu - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan, Xarelto, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate - an hour ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Pantoprazole Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Naproxen - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Telmisartan - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.