Zetia and Post procedural haematuria - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Post procedural haematuria is reported only by a few people who take Zetia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zetia and have Post procedural haematuria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45,364 people who have side effects while taking Zetia from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
45,364 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Post procedural haematuria.
What is Zetia?
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. eHealthMe is studying from 46,578 Zetia users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Post procedural haematuria?
Post procedural haematuria (post procedural blood in urine) is found to be associated with 144 drugs and 69 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zetia and Post procedural haematuria reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Post procedural haematuria when taking Zetia *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Post procedural haematuria when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Zetia *:
- Sutent: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lumigan: 4 people, 100.00%
- Cosopt: 4 people, 100.00%
- Allopurinol: 4 people, 100.00%
- Aggrenox: 4 people, 100.00%
- Actos: 4 people, 100.00%
- Nifedipine: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zoledronic Acid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Neulasta: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Post procedural haematuria *:
- Urinary Retention (the inability to completely or partially empty the bladder): 4 people, 100.00%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 100.00%
- Rectal Haemorrhage (bleeding from anus): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypovolaemia (a decreased volume of circulating blood in the body): 3 people, 75.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 75.00%
- Device Occlusion: 2 people, 50.00%
- Musculoskeletal Chest Pain (pain in chest muscle or nerve or bones): 1 person, 25.00%
- International Normalised Ratio Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Haemorrhoids (a swollen vein or group of veins in the region of the anus): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Bladder Cancer: 4 people, 100.00%
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zetia and have Post procedural haematuria?Check whether Post procedural haematuria is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Post procedural haematuria and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ezetimibe:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zetia:
- Zetia (46,578 reports)
Common Zetia side effects:
Browse all side effects of Zetia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Post procedural haematuria treatments and more:
- Post procedural haematuria (188 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Post procedural haematuria:
- Post procedural haematuria in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Post procedural haematuria in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Post procedural haematuria in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Post procedural haematuria:
- Post procedural haematuria (144 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Post procedural haematuria:
- Post procedural haematuria (69 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ezetimibe (the active ingredients of Zetia) and Zetia (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xanax vs. Ritalin - 3 seconds ago
- Xeljanz Xr and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Hyperhidrosis - 15 seconds ago
- Methocarbamol and Trusopt drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Altered State Of Consciousness - 19 seconds ago
- Kidney Stones in Centrum Silver, how severe and when it was recovered? - 24 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 28 seconds ago
- Combivent Respimat and Qvar drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Zidovudine and Lamisil drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Promethazine Hydrochloride and Ms Contin drug interaction - 50 seconds ago