Zetia and Q fever - early - from FDA reports
There is no Q fever - early reported by people who take Zetia yet. This review analyzes which people have Q fever - early with Zetia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Q fever - early while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Q fever - early
- Subscribe to monitor Q fever - early in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Q Fever - Early
Q fever - early (an early stage of a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Q fever - earlyQ fever - early
Could your condition cause Q fever - earlyQ fever - early
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Haemangioma with Zosyn? - now
- Will you have Joint Pain with Zemplar? - now
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Zemplar? - now
- Will you have Joint Aches with Zemplar? - a second ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Zemplar? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Ritalin - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Elidel, Tudorza Pressair - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl - 57 minutes ago
- Prediction of Brintellix, Valdoxan for a 34 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.