Zetia and Quality of life decreased - from FDA reports
Quality of life decreased is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Arteriogram. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,374 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
37,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 25 people (0.07%) have Quality of life decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Zetia when people have Quality of life decreased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Zetia *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Arteriogram: 6 people, 24.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 8.00%
- Muscle Contracture (a permanent shortening of a muscle): 1 person, 4.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 4.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 4.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 13 people, 52.00%
- Toprol-Xl: 10 people, 40.00%
- Coreg: 10 people, 40.00%
- Zometa: 9 people, 36.00%
- Arimidex: 9 people, 36.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 68.00%
- Pain: 16 people, 64.00%
- Injury: 16 people, 64.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 10 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Quality of life decreased while taking Zetia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quality of life decreased
- Subscribe to monitor Quality of life decreased in Zetia
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Quality of life decreased
Quality of life decreased has been reported by people with indigestion, abdominal distension, high blood cholesterol, paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria, osteoporosis (latest reports from 8,267 Quality of life decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,328 drugs)
Could your condition cause Quality of life decreasedQuality of life decreased (1,017 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Lack Of Strength with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Asthenia with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Weakness with Perphenazine?
- Penicillin and Gamboge drug interaction
- Will you have Osteomyelitis Bacterial with Tecfidera?
- Will you have Cauda Equina Syndrome with Clonus?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.