Zetia and Quit smoking - from FDA reports
Quit smoking is found among people who take Zetia, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Chantix, and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37,374 people who have side effects when taking Zetia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
37,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zetia.
Among them, 16 people (0.04%) have Quit smoking
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit smoking when taking Zetia *:
- female: 56.25 %
- male: 43.75 %
Age of people who have Quit smoking when taking Zetia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 18.75%
- Depression: 2 people, 12.50%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 6.25%
- Erection Problems: 1 person, 6.25%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 9 people, 56.25%
- Plavix: 8 people, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 43.75%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 37.50%
- Lisinopril: 6 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 7 people, 43.75%
- Breathing Difficulty: 7 people, 43.75%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 37.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 37.50%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 6 people, 37.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Quit smoking while taking Zetia?
You are not alone:
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,321 users)
Quit smoking has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 75,317 Quit smoking patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quit smokingQuit smoking (1,054 drugs)
Could your condition cause Quit smokingQuit smoking (677 conditions)
Zetia side effects
- Zetia side effects (37,386 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zetiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Rizatriptan Benzoate and Walnoot drug interaction - now
- What to expect when you take Buckwheat Pollen and Lupron Depot-Ped - now
- Will you have Yersinia Bacteraemia with Orencia? - a second ago
- Will you have Cramps - Leg with Magnesium? - a second ago
- Will you have Labour Pain with Adalat? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Durezol - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Buspar, Lamictal - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Mefenamic Acid - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrochloride, Midol, Fluoxetine - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Singulair, Crestor, Acyclovir, Zantac 150, Aspirin - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.