Zidovudine and Tuberculin test positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tuberculin test positive is found among people who take Zidovudine, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zidovudine and have Tuberculin test positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,692 people who have side effects when taking Zidovudine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Zidovudine.
Among them, 7 people (0.07%) have Tuberculin test positive.
What is Zidovudine?
Zidovudine has active ingredients of zidovudine. eHealthMe is studying from 9,703 Zidovudine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tuberculin test positive?
Tuberculin test positive is found to be associated with 562 drugs and 235 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zidovudine and Tuberculin test positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tuberculin test positive when taking Zidovudine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Tuberculin test positive when taking Zidovudine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 14.29 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 71.43 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zidovudine *:
- Lamivudine: 6 people, 85.71%
- Crixivan: 4 people, 57.14%
- Efavirenz: 3 people, 42.86%
- Stavudine: 1 person, 14.29%
- Nevirapine: 1 person, 14.29%
- Didanosine: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Tuberculin test positive *:
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex (a group of bacteria that are related to tuberculosis and can severely affect those infected by hiv): 3 people, 42.86%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 28.57%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 2 people, 28.57%
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome (immune recovery syndrome): 2 people, 28.57%
- Needle Biopsy Site Unspecified Abnormal: 2 people, 28.57%
- Acid Fast Stain Positive: 2 people, 28.57%
- Rash Papular (redness with papule): 1 person, 14.29%
- Hyperventilation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Atypical Mycobacterial Lymphadenitis (infections caused by several types of mycobacterium similar to the germ that causes tuberculosis): 1 person, 14.29%
- Bacterial Dna Test Positive: 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hiv Infection: 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zidovudine and have Tuberculin test positive?Check whether Tuberculin test positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tuberculin test positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of zidovudine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zidovudine:
- Zidovudine (9,703 reports)
Common Zidovudine side effects:
- Fever: 711 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 542 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 432 reports
Browse all side effects of Zidovudine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tuberculin test positive treatments and more:
- Tuberculin test positive (3,464 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tuberculin test positive:
- Tuberculin test positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tuberculin test positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tuberculin test positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tuberculin test positive:
- Humira: 1,333 reports
- Enbrel: 891 reports
- Methotrexate: 812 reports
- Xeljanz: 518 reports
- Remicade: 338 reports
- Prednisone: 337 reports
- Orencia: 241 reports
- Arava: 240 reports
- Leflunomide: 217 reports
- Xeljanz xr: 199 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tuberculin test positive:
- Tuberculin test positive (562 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tuberculin test positive:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,182 reports
- Psoriasis: 633 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 173 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tuberculin test positive:
- Tuberculin test positive (235 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zidovudine (the active ingredients of Zidovudine) and Zidovudine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Jaw Disorder and drugs of ingredients of ezetimibe; simvastatin - a second ago
- Flagyl and Suboxone drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Jaw Fracture and drugs of ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride - 14 seconds ago
- Pain In Face and drugs of ingredients of atorvastatin calcium - 17 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Lysine drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Weight Decreased - 19 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Fosamax drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Pleural Effusion - 22 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women - 23 seconds ago
- Novorapid and Umbilical Cord Around Neck - 23 seconds ago