Zinbryta and Rickets - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rickets is reported only by a few people who take Zinbryta.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Zinbryta and have Rickets. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,374 people who have side effects while taking Zinbryta from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Zinbryta.
Among them, 2 people (0.08%) have Rickets.
What is Zinbryta?
Zinbryta has active ingredients of daclizumab. eHealthMe is studying from 2,375 Zinbryta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rickets?
Rickets (softening of bones) is found to be associated with 1,945 drugs and 1,333 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Zinbryta and Rickets reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rickets when taking Zinbryta *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rickets when taking Zinbryta *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Zinbryta *:
- Xarelto: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 50.00%
- Adderall: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Rickets *:
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 100.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 50.00%
- Migraine (headache): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zinbryta and have Rickets?Check whether Rickets is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Rickets and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of daclizumab:
- Rickets and drugs with ingredients of daclizumab (3 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Zinbryta:
- Zinbryta (2,375 reports)
Common Zinbryta side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 167 reports
- Memory loss: 146 reports
- Rashes (redness): 135 reports
- Weakness: 123 reports
- Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 108 reports
- Pain: 105 reports
Browse all side effects of Zinbryta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rickets treatments and more:
- Rickets (25,889 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rickets:
- Rickets in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rickets in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rickets in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rickets:
- Fosamax: 2,821 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 1,173 reports
- Truvada: 900 reports
- Vitamin d: 808 reports
- Aspirin: 718 reports
- Vitamins: 685 reports
- Nexium: 645 reports
- Prednisone: 638 reports
- Humira: 622 reports
- Atripla: 604 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Rickets:
- Rickets (1,945 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rickets:
- Osteoporosis: 2,581 reports
- Hiv infection: 1,064 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 947 reports
- High blood pressure: 792 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 665 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 652 reports
- Pain: 596 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Rickets:
- Rickets (1,333 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on daclizumab (the active ingredients of Zinbryta) and Zinbryta (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Betadine and Hepatomegaly - 6 seconds ago
- Fluocinonide and Erythema Multiforme - 6 seconds ago
- Bronchitis and Shoulder Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Androgenetic Alopecia and High Blood Pressure - 9 seconds ago
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Insomnia - 9 seconds ago
- Crestor and Muscle Function Loss - 17 seconds ago
- Cefotaxime and Fainting - 21 seconds ago
- Bifascicular Block and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 23 seconds ago
- Floxin and Tumor - 24 seconds ago
- Invanz and Hypoglycemia - 26 seconds ago