Who have Lewy body dementia with Zinc sulfate - from FDA reports
Lewy body dementia is reported only by a few people who take Zinc Sulfate. We study 1,626 people who have side effects while taking Zinc sulfate from FDA. Among them, 5 have Lewy body dementia. Find out below who they are, when they have Lewy body dementia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Zinc sulfate.
Among them, 5 people (0.31%) have Lewy body dementia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lewy body dementia when taking Zinc sulfate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lewy body dementia when taking Zinc sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 20.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 20.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tylenol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lactulose: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fosamax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 40.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 40.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 40.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 2 people, 40.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Lewy body dementia while taking Zinc sulfate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lewy body dementia
- Subscribe to monitor Lewy body dementia in Zinc sulfate
You are not alone:
Zinc sulfate has active ingredients of zinc sulfate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Zinc sulfate 1,839 users)
Lewy body dementia
Lewy body dementia (a nerve cell protein induced a loss of mental ability severe enough to interfere with normal activities of daily living) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 23,464 Lewy body dementia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lewy body dementiaLewy body dementia (1,690 drugs)
Could your condition cause Lewy body dementiaLewy body dementia (1,256 conditions)
Zinc sulfate side effects
- Zinc sulfate side effects (1,626 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zinc sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yu L, Ma X, Zhang L, Zhang J, Gao L, "Prediction of new drug indications based on clinical data and network modularity", Scientific reports, 2014 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Zinc Sulfate and Zetia drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Levo-t - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Sprycel, Vitamin D - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Alprazolam, Zopiclone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Hydro-d, Alcohol - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.