Zinc sulfate and Ultrasound prostate abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasound prostate abnormal reported by people who take Zinc sulfate yet. This review analyzes which people have Ultrasound prostate abnormal with Zinc sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Ultrasound prostate abnormal while taking Zinc sulfate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ultrasound prostate abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Ultrasound prostate abnormal in Zinc sulfate
You are not alone:
Zinc sulfate has active ingredients of zinc sulfate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Zinc sulfate 1,839 users)
Ultrasound Prostate Abnormal
Ultrasound prostate abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 6 Ultrasound prostate abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasound prostate abnormalUltrasound prostate abnormal
Could your condition cause Ultrasound prostate abnormalUltrasound prostate abnormal
Zinc sulfate side effects
- Zinc sulfate side effects (1,626 reports)
Browse all side effects of Zinc sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Abnormal with Paresthesias? - now
- Magnesium Oxide and Naftifine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a second ago
- Lodine and Flomax drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have O'Nyong-Nyong Fever with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dengue-Like Disease with Atarax? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrobromide, Ritalin, Potassium, Ritalin La, Plaquenil, Linzess, Norvasc - 35 minutes ago
- Prediction of Vitamins for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old man who takes Ranitidine - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Plavix, Fosamax - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.